A Little Bit About Me
Who I am
I am an user experience professional with over twelve years of industry experience, and have been a part of design and development projects for many exceptional companies during those years. I am a Business and Art professional with knowledge and experience in Computer Graphics and New Media Fields. Excellent organizer and communicator with ability to translate ideas into realities. I possess strong technical background with good feeling for design and layout. Problem solving way of thinking with common sense approach.
I've worked for both national and international clients, from small startups to large organisations and with every client I find it immensely rewarding bringing the ideas we develop together to life. Each site I develop is built to be search engine friendly, using the latest development principles and techniques.
- Passion for delivering quality software solutions
- Methodical and structured approach with eye for detail and quality
- Excellent investigative and problem solving abilities
- Work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
- Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
- Ability to manage own time, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and non-technical level including the ability to communicate with and present to clients
- Excellent verbal and written English language skill
- Enthusiastic, passionate and quick learner, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
Tools I use
I am proficient in both PC and Mac environment, including the following software:
- Photoshop CS6
- Illustrator CS6
- Dreamweaver CS6
- HTML5/CSS 3
- jQuery / jQuery Mobile
- Java Script
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Sound Forge
- JIRA / Confluence
- Sass / Compass
- Github / Bitbucket
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware (Front end integration)
Web / UI / UX
I am passionate about web standards, gorgeous design, and how the two intersect. I am as well available to speak or write about either of these topics, so please contact me, if that's your particular bag.
Design plays a primary role in the interpretation of a message. It creates a crucial, lasting impression. It encourages examination and generates interest.
Brand & Identity
Brand identity is the aggregation of what all you (i.e. an organization) do. It is an organizations mission, personality, promise to the consumers and competitive advantages.
Is your content available across the web? Is your business on Google Places? Bing? Yahoo! Local? Are your landing pages optimized for conversion and sales?